Frequently Asked Questions:
- What information will I need to bring with me on my first visit to Tangi Food Pantry? When you receive food for the first time you will need:
- Louisiana PICTURE ID
- Listing of the Date of Birth and Social Security Number of everyone in the household.
- Proof of income.
- This can be paperwork on Food Stamps, Disability, Social Security, or a paycheck stub.
- If you have applied for one of these services and are waiting for the required paperwork please bring in that paper work.
- What documentation do I need to provide after my first visit?
- For all future requests of assistance after you have provided all of the required information you will only need a Louisiana Picture ID.